Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hmmm...

It's been awhile since I've updated our blog. The reason? We've been busy! That's a change for us. We had my parents in Houston and few weeks ago, I've been attending as many professional development trainings as I can, and we went to Las Vegas for Michael's birthday last weekend.

Having my parents in Houston is great. We took them to Saltgrass in Kemah, to an Astros INDOOR game, and to a few open houses to try to lure them to our great city. It almost worked. They loved one of the homes!

We spent time in Las Vegas with my parents (and sister, a little) and Michael's dad. We went to Zefferino's restaurant at the Venetian, which is supposed to have one of the most expensive bathrooms ($800,000, apparently), we saw Ka at the MGM Grand, and hung out at the pool and gym. Ka was an amazing performance...one of my favorites.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Hey Sarah! Glad you guys have had a good summer. You'll have to come over again soon so we can catch up. I can't believe we haven't seen you since last November!